Saturday, March 26, 2011

Dentist and New Reading Glasses

Going to the Dentist is never fun but man my Dentist that I see makes it as enjoyable as possible. The staff always keep up on the blog and know exactly what is going on its so rad of them! Luckily I have no floss and my teeth are looking good! Just a reminder to floss and brush daily :)
I also have my new reading glasses and am stoked!! I LOVE to read and these bad boys will keep my eye vision strong. Almost done reading 48 Days to the work you love by Dan Miller, I HIGHLY recommend it. Read and challenge yourself!

Dentist Chair

Reading glasses

1 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth Cull said...

Your dentist must be really great. Well, now that you have those good looking teeth, maintaining them should be easy for you, right? And your glasses look good too.

-Elizabeth Cull

August 11, 2011 at 11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home