Friday, July 27, 2012

Lunch with Simon Chan turns into a CHALLENGE

I got to have Lunch with someone that I really respect and admire in the company that I am partnered with, Simon Chan. I can talk days about Simon but I won't haha I will tell you that he is a man of God, 3 Star Diamond Director, Top Grower in the company and recent MILLION DOLLAR CLUB member! From the time he rocked up on his bike I was very excited to learn from someone as successful as him! I knew he had some great insight for me, my business and TIPS that I should be doing day in and day out. Spreading yourself thin is not an effective way to use your time and with a growing team it's getting harder to manage my time so he CHALLENGED me to start a conference call for my team! This is something I have NEVER done and will really test me and my commitment to it. I know the effect it will have and I am excited to step up my game! Since I know ZERO knowledge about this subject I have to seek the people who have done it, learn how to do it, come up with good content and be ready to bring the energy, motivation, product information, and business skills that I continue to learn! I have not chose a start date but I am thinking right after the 20th Year Convention for my company! I will keep everyone posted! I am back to blogging so SUBSCRIBE and be on the look out for two to three updates a week! Keep bettering your best!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home