Tuesday, October 9, 2012

My Best Friend Opens The Doors For His Business

About a month ago my best friend Kevin just got his own place in Signal Hill for his screen printing business. For the last DECADE he has been his own boss and been printing shirts for companies, schools and bands. I really admire and am motivated by my best friend for his VISION with his company. Even when times got tuff he stuck to his goals and kept on chugging along. He did not have INSTANT success but he knew that he was going to succeed and now the fruit of his labor is coming! With hiring a few employees, doing great in sales, and now getting his own place. We are both VERY competitive. He has pushed me to be the best student I could imagine, athlete and with us both owning our own business now we are crazy competitive in succeeding in the craft that we chose! I love my best friend and thank God for putting him in my life to raise the bar on what I can accomplish but most importantly keep my walk with christ on point! Check out his website at by clicking HERE

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home