Thursday, January 31, 2013

Vision Tour Event Notes

My company currently put on a really cool VISION tour event.
I learned SO much and re charged my batteries.
They had some amazing speakers from all over the United States. I learned a lot from each of them but I am going to highlight my notes from Tony Daums who is apart of the MILLION DOLLAR CLUB with the company that I am in!

Tony Daums brought it

  • The way you live in your teens, 20's, 30's will dictate what you live like in your 40's, 50's and 60's
  • You don't get paid for just what you do but also for what you cause, create and build in USANA
  • I don't sell anything but DREAMS
  • To succeed in white hot burning desire and an action plan
  • Build your life like your life depends on it BECAUSE IT DOES!!!
  • If the reason WHY is strong enough, then you harness the power of....FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION
  • If you set big goals and they don't care you they are NOT big enough yet
  • This business is 80% WHY and 20% how



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home