Sunday, April 7, 2013

Finished HYBRID workout

Just finished the HYBRID workout which is P90x and Insanity combined. Some days are P90x and some are Insanity. I really enjoyed it and it was TUFF for me.
I found out a ton about myself and how I can be LAZY with my workouts especially if it doesn't involve the beach haha This challenge gave me the CONSISTENCY I was looking for though which was perfect going into my next 90 day challenge I will be giving myself.
I don't eat the best or cleanest most of the time and that is probably why I didn't get the results I wanted. I also don't sleep that much which doesn't help either.
I think it's so awesome that I have a good amount of friends that are SO into health and have the bodies to prove it. What I liked is that when I reached out to them on advice they got me on a good meal regime, suggestions on what to eat etc...
With that being said a NEW challenge is coming up so check back soon!!
I'll even put a BEFORE picture up! Time to put myself on blast!
What's some of YOUR goals for this month and the next three months? Comment below!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home