Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Waves at home, new board, back to being small

The waves last week were so fun! I only surfed one spot but two times a day. A lot of good days and long sessions. I clocked in 30 hours in the water!!!
Photobucket
Alternative Surf owner Ron Dog shot this of me!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
All photos above were taken by my friend Eric Stonich!! Visit his website by clicking HERE


I got a few new boards made which I am really really happy about. I took a lot of my friends advice that I got while in Australia and narrowed by boards a bit and I feel like my surfing has improved A LOT! The waves have not been that good since I have gotten them but here is a session the very next day with my friend Jon D and Nick Arant. Nicks girlfriend for a year and a half alread shot the photos! Thanks Taylor!!
Photobucket
Nick and I hahaha
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I really want to start practicing DK more and more these days since Ray has been getting me psyched on it!
Photobucket
Photobucket
I have been watching a lot of the Tension bodyboarding videos lately
Photobucket
Jon does some of the cleanest reverses and surf's this spot the most out of anyone I know. As you can tell all that practice is paying off. Clean reverse!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home