Sunday, January 16, 2011

I am DONE with school and Graduated!!!!

I finished and graduated school on Monday January 10th! WOW that was definetly one of the most amazing feelings ever! I am so happy and am so ready to travel, have fun and focus on getting good waves. 2011 is looking like an amazing year and I can't wait to share some of the things going on later!
I will be leaving to Hawaii on tuesday the 18th for a month in a half which will be unreal! It will be my first trip ever not to worry about school or even working. My full attention is about progressing, becoming the best athlete I can be, learn and listen to people with more wisdom and who have advice for me and just have FUN and do my best in the water! I am sooo excited!
My girlfriend took me to Lucilles to get are grub on and also took me to go so the movie "The Fighter" as a congradulations and just cause shes tight like that.
If you have not seen the movie "The Fighter" I recommend it. I love movies based on true stories and man what a story this guy had! I don't want to say to much but I did attach the trailer to check out!
Also my mom took me out to eat to lucilles on friday after a super long session in the water! I am back to getting in the water twice a day and training and it feels GREAT!

Happy to be FINISHED with school

My girlfriend is one of the biggest blessings for sure

CHEERS! The strawberry lemonade is my favorite drink at lucilles

So supportive!

Most AMAZING mom in the world!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home