Sunday, January 16, 2011

No more work

I was working at a mortgage company full time for a bit to help pay off my school debt. Even though I did not want to work there everyday I tried to be positive, smile and do my best. I feel I accomplished those three goals I set out for myself. Last thursday was my last official day. The people do not usually throw going away parties but they threw me one which was sick! It was really nice of them and I was pumped on all the people that were happy for me and all the support they showed.
It is easy to say that all I thought about at work was bodyboarding...ALL DAY! Any task that I was assigned I tried to think of it as something to help me in my bodyboarding. If I had to do a task in a certain amount of time I would pretend it was a practice heat. If I had a lot to do that day I would think of it as a big swell and the challenges that I would have to face and so many more! haha
I am happy I don't have to really work like that anymore and have been given the opportunity to focus on my passion.

Even putting stickers on envelopes and stacking them reminded me of set waves haha

Some of the people that put the going away party on! Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home