Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Primer Torneo Annual Baja Bodyboarding Contest

On December 11th I went down to Baja Mexico with Rusty Friesen to compete in a contest. We got invited by the contest organizer and Rusty's sponsors were the headline sponsor. We left that morning and the contest organizer was someone that I met in the outer banks where I competed in my first pro event at Rick MIllers contest years ago. It was cool to catch up with him at his own contest, meet a bunch of new bodyboarders, and cruise with Rusty. I wounded up winning the contest.


Stoked on this trophy! You can also buy this new Alternative Surf shirt by clicking HERE

Kids were so amped on Rusty and a bunch of them had his pro model. Cool to see

Wave Rebel Bling

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home