Monday, March 28, 2011

Dave Ramsey and Les Brown Live!

My Dad took me to see Dave Ramsey live on March 24th. I was excited to hear him speak but to my surprise Les Brown was also speaking!! Les Brown is my favorite motivational speaker of all time and I had NO IDEA he was going to be there. When I saw his name posted on the sign of the Alex theater, I started quoting a bunch of his quotes and imitating how he talks to my dad and we couldn't help but laugh at how goofy I am. The night was awesome and hanging out with my Dad was the greatest! We also stopped by this Taquito restaurant on Olivera Street in LA. My parents have been taking me there since I was born and they have the BEST taquito sauce.

Alex Theater

Coolest Dad

Les Brown and Dave Ramsey

Taquito time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home