Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Dying to Live by Clayton King

I just finished Clayton Kings book Dying to Live.
Clayton sent me the book in January which was so nice of him! I listen to his sermons on Itunes and have been a big fan of his for years now. I first heard of him through FCA and have liked him ever since.
I like how he can relate to a younger generation. He is a southern man and loud but its awesome.
Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize. Everyone who competes goes into strict training. They do it to get a crown that will not last; but we do t to get a crown that will last forever. Therefore I do not run like a man running aimlessly; I do not fight like a man beating the air. No, I beat my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize.
1 Corinthians 9:24-27

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home