Friday, July 1, 2011

RESET

During my injury I gained some weight since I wasn't active anymore but still eating the same amount of food, which was not the best idea. My good friend Josh McGowan suggested that I do the RESET diet and since he is a good friend and I value his opinion I did. It is a five day diet and I leaned out by dropping nine pounds! I feel great and highly recommend this diet to anyone looking to drop some weight for the summer, training or just for yourself.
I don't know the most about it but add Josh as a friend on Facebook and get more information from him.
to educate yourself on it or you can order on his website by clicking HERE.
When you decide to do this diet and take control of your health PLEASE email me to see if I can help out in any way.


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home