Wednesday, September 9, 2009

TJ WIN!! and Videos

This weekend was awesome! I got to compete in the first annual Surfing en el Border bodyboard contest in Plaza Monumental, Playas de Tijuana. The waves were 2-3ft and the competition level was high. There was some money on the line and everybody was hungry for it. I wounded up winning the event and going home $1,000 richer! I had a blast hanging out with my friends! I just got word from my board sponsor Wave Rebel that I will be going to Puerto Escondido September 22nd to October 29th to film with my friend Chad Stickney and to get some photos. From there I will be going to Puerto Rico October 29th to November 12th to compete in a contest and meet up with Joe Grodzen to shoot video and get photos! Looking forward to these trips! I also leave tommorow night on a secret trip so check back for an update on that!


Here are some photos I took while at the event
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Chris O connor
Photobucket
Mike
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
An important guy, but I forgot what he did
Photobucket
I threw my hat out and he caught it!
Photobucket
Manny Vargas
Photobucket
Competitors area
Photobucket
Bull ring
Photobucket
Interview
Photobucket
Playa
Photobucket
Set up
Photobucket
Shorts
Photobucket
Policia
Photobucket
Bout to get lifted!!! Thanks Joe and Chris!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Interview
Photobucket
Money break down
Photobucket
Matty always had a good time!
Photobucket
Grodzen
Photobucket
Car ride

These next photos were taken by Manny Vargas from www.Ffattrips.com
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Jeff Bragg won the DK division and got 2nd in the open pro! He had a good day!

The guys from the Expedition Series just uploaded two videos of me from previous trips! There Mexico contest is going on so check out there SITE! Get siked and vote who you think surfed the best


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home