Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Blogging for Kreed!

My eyewear sponsor Kreed has been really impressed on my blog and the amount of viewer ships I have been having on top of my consistency that they just hired me to post and write their blogs! I am really stoked to be helping them and getting paid each month is a bonus! PUMPED! Thanks for the support guys and THANK YOU everyone who checks out my blog and remember to subscribe to it as well!! Yewww

Here is the link to their blog so stay connected as well! http://www.kreedeyes.com/?page_id=173

The owner Mark had this to say, "Jeremy Wright is a natural to be part of the KREED family blogs.
Jeremy was our first official team rider back in the day when we didn’t even have stickers!
(Well maybe Randy beat him to it but that’s another story...)
Jeremy actually drew his own KREED logo’s on his boards!
How punk is that!
Jeremy also does a ton of traveling when he’s not in school and spends heeps of time in the water.
He also shoots pics and loves to tell the tales while he’s traveling..
I would call Jeremy one of the 10 happiest and most excited people that I’ve met!
Stoked and blessed to have Jeremy on the team and the KREED blog trail!!!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home