Monday, November 1, 2010

Three Motivating and Inspiring Videos

This year in regards to school has been challenging. I have twice as many units as a full time student and balancing everything that I have going on is tuff a lot of times. I always have to find videos to motivate or keep me siked up to get my work done. These three videos below I like for different reasons.
The first reason is of my favorite bodyboarder Jeff Hubbard. The video speaks for itself and Jeff wrote to me when I finished my last two classes, "Yeah JW good work keep it up, stoked for you!" His support is amazing and I really really want to see him take out all the canary island events for the world tour! KILL IT JEFF!
The second video is of Nick Cannon and his grind. I like this quote that he says, "Hustlers never sleep, we take naps"AND "For me to be in the situation that I am in I have to live life to the fullest and live life to the fullest and wake up hustling every day because it can be taken away from me tomorrow"
The third video is of Soulja Boy getting interviewed by Wall Street Journal about his success that he has had and his work ethic.

Jeff Hubbard best of 06/07 Hawaii from Vivid Zeal Bodyboarding on Vimeo.




Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home