Saturday, October 16, 2010

Go Pro finally, Football game with the Wysocki family and Broom Ball

My good friend Alex Verharst just got a Go Pro! This was are first time using it.

Alex and I checking out the board mount

View


The Wysocki family is one of the raddest families on the planet for sure and when I got the invite from Matty Watson and them to check out Ben at his football game Friday night I was stoked! I have promised Ben that I would see him play for years and now I was finally able to make it! This is Ben's senior year and is killing it! He has a bunch of colleges looking at him but will most likely choose UCLA. His High School is good and smoked the other team last night. Im stoked to be around town to watch his game and can hopefully make more of them which would be sweet! I love being around competitive atmospheres because they always fire me up to want to do more in my own sport and try harder! Plus hanging out with his dad David is always all time because he has so much advice and insight for me on top of loads of encouragement. It is definitely a HUGE blessing!

David and Lisa

I use to take Ben to the beach when he was a grom. As you can tell he is not such a grom anymore haha YEAH 54!

After the football game my best friend invited me to go play broom ball with him and some of his friends. It was a sick time and if you have never done it get a group of people together and do it! Super fun!

Crew

2 Comments:

Blogger Joslyn Davis said...

I love the word grom. just had to say that:) great work Jeremy!

October 16, 2010 at 9:30 PM  
Blogger Jeremy Wright said...

ya grom! :)

November 20, 2010 at 11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home