Monday, October 25, 2010

Robin Sharma Book, GT stops by,School and Brian Kuceras bday

I recently finished The Greatness Guide II by Robin Sharma. Robin is one of my all time favorite authors. This is the third book I have read by him and can't wait for the next one. Here is a cool paragraph from the book, "How can you get better if you don't practice? Success doesn't just occur. Brilliant results don't just show up by chance. The finest things in life take patience, focus, and sacrifices. To get to world class, you need to work at it. Daily. Relentlessly. Passionately."


Last week I finished my MKT 441 class! I did really well in the class and the next day I started two new classes, MKT 445 and MKT 498. These classes should be challenging but im stoked! Only two more classes once I complete these two classes that I am currently in.

Guilherme Tamega and his family were in town for a holiday. GT and the fam stopped by my house and my dad and I took him and his family out to eat. It was a sick time to catch up with him and meet his wife, kids and mother in law. The next event he will be in is in the Canary Islands, should be insane!

We ate at Enriques! Soo good!

Mini Tamega

GT and I

My best friend Brian "Kuch" Kucera just had his bday. He updated his SITE, check it out. Happy Birthday Kuch!

Kuch with his lady and there dog

Kuch and I

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home