Saturday, January 29, 2011

Hawaii times

I have been in Hawaii for the past two weeks and having the best time cruising with friends, riding waves, training, reading, stretching, going on adventures etc..
I will be on Oahu on February 1st till the 27th competing in the Pipe contest. I can't thank all my friends enough who have been taking me under their wings and surfing with me. They are all so naturally talented that it makes me bitter sometimes that I have to work so hard to just get a little better while they are just so gifted that they just get good so quick. It must be the water or something haha
These shots are from my phone, no waves or beach shots sorry

Rollin with the homies

Mini man quiver Travis smiths boards at 12

Dinner most nights

Dessert

Spam Musubi

Waiting for the bus

Gas Prices

Hitch Hike helper. Be CAREFUL who you decide to go with! I had a crazy experience gnarly

Hamilton ladies

Rooster

D Phil does the sickest airs for sure! He is a natural freak in the water, scary talented

These two videos have been keeping me super amped!

Untitled from Llowen Liberato on Vimeo.


Mitch Rawlins - Leftovers 2010 from mitchrawlins.com on Vimeo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home