Thursday, March 31, 2011

She came at a SUPRISE!

One of my best friends and surf buddy Dustin and I scored a solo session at our favorite summer time spot. There were other people there but everyone got out at the same time and we scored for about an hour by our self, just trading sets after sets. After that hour was up about 15 people came and the waves got a lot worse, that was it for that session. Dustin got so many good ones and I was having so much fun being in bigger surf and trying to get some ramps.
RON DOG was there for some photo support and got some AMAZING empties along with other shots of us that I couldn't post. Thanks ron!!
Shots with a yellow board are of me and the white board is Dustin.









(Below photos are Dustin)







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home