Wednesday, April 13, 2011

300! THANK YOU!

WOW This is my 300th post on the blog! It is so cool to share some of my experience, advice, and adventures that I have gone on with you guys. I am so happy that I was able to use this platform to motivate and inspire people to give there best every day, that was one of my main goals for sure. There are hundreds of subscribers here and the amount of page views and support I get is unreal! I just want to say THANK YOU for checking the site for updates and telling people to check it out as well. Because of the support I get from YOU people this blog has opened doors to soo many opportunites like sponsors, new friendships and now jobs! I am working with various companies on there social media sites and actually get paid to do it which is fun and rad! I also am going 100mph every day with my best friend doing custom t-shirts but more of that to come later!
Thank you for all the support and this MAY I will be starting something pretty epic on a video blog series so stay tuned, spread the word and subscribe to my youtube channel to be the first to hear about this! www.youtube.com/jeremywrighttv
Photo by Ron Dog

300!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home