Thursday, April 18, 2013

Before Pics! Chubby boy

Do you ever feel like you work out but you're not getting the results you wanted?  Well I felt the SAME way!
A big factor for me was my eating habits and lack of sleep.
Eating junk food or fatty foods will not get you that body you want...trust me.
I LOVE sweets and desserts but am now challenging myself to eat cleaner, prep my meals, have a schedule and just go for it!
For my new 90 day goal that started April 8th a lot of my focus is going to be fitness, eating right and getting 8 hours of sleep! (I use to sleep 5 hours a day)
This is an ENTIRE lifestyle change but when you market and promote for a health science company you have to look the part.
I am VERY excited and am actually stoked that I am putting myself out there as it will add even MORE motivation for myself!
Can't wait to post some update pics every 30 day.
I got checked out my Ricca Garnder to get my body fat and measurements.


Before
Before

Before
My measurments

My Measurments

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home