Thursday, April 18, 2013

My Business Coach

YES it's true I got myself a business coach. I am a big believer to get to your goals faster find someone who has done it, do what they do and you'll get what they have.
One of my favorite people in my business is Simon Chan not because of all the success he has had (even though he DOMINATES) but because he is a man of God and put's his relationship with the Lord first and in doing that I believe that is why he has had the success he has had from being a 3 Star Diamond Director, the president award winner and million dollar club member along with a list of other awards!!!
There will be some big changes for the better but more importantly better results! No one remembers what you did they look at what you are doing NOW! I can't live on past results but breaking my own records every week, that in my eyes is BETTERING MY BEST!
Since my first week of coaching with him I already had my BEST income week which was amazing!
If you can pray for me that I use this time to learn from him and really figure out how I can make things happen not only for me but the people I work with I would love that.
I want to encourage you to get out of your comfort zone and just GO GO GO!!!! This is our time to get to our dreams!



Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home