Monday, November 3, 2008

East Coast New York

Photobucket
Photobucket
I went to New York for the NYBB pro with action Jackson in the Scion Car. It was really cool cruising with Action because he just loves bodyboarding and has the best stories and words of advice for people.
Photobucket
Hanging with my new york family is the best! TJ and his family are really awesome and make me feel so welcome. The downstairs is sweet and we play lots of ping pong all the time.
Photobucket
Photobucket
TJ and I went to his school which was pretty fun. Seeing a college in New York was crazy and alot different from Cali.
The waves for the contest were awesome!! I won my first heat and got really good scores. I barely lost in the quarters which was a big bummer for me but luckly my new york family cheered me up and had a BBQ.
Photobucket
TJs dad makes some insane burgers and he and his family are seriously AMAZING!

1 Comments:

Blogger Steve Jackson said...

Jeremy! Thanks for the kind words. I always enjoy cruising with ya, brotha! See you at the Salt Creek Pro.
-Steve "Action" Jackson

November 5, 2008 at 1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home