Monday, November 17, 2008

Tow fun

Photobucket
Me and Chad Stickney

My friend Chad Stickney has the sickest ski ever! He is also a really good photographer and videographer and and expertise when it comes to making water housings!!!
He invited me to go with him to have some fun on his ski and I jumped on the oppurtunity right away. I was so stoked, it was my second time only and I need more practice but with someone like Chad as the driver man things are looking good!
I cant post the pics that my friedn Mike Marincovich shot incase they get ran and stuff but yeah stoked on one shot for sure!

Photobucket
Stoked! Also check out my sunscreen sponsor Zinka!! (www.zinka.com) They keep me covered so I dont get all sunburned

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home