Tuesday, November 11, 2008

USBA Salt Creek Pro final day!!!

Photobucket
Hubb saying nice things as always

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Stoked!!

Photobucket
Christina made here secret sauce for the potatoes and it was so good!

Photobucket
The family and the food haha

Photobucket
Cassia and Jas

Photobucket
Cassia being hilarous!



WOW! what an aweome and long day! The weather and waves were totally different from saturday. It was about 3-5ft crazy onshore winds and a strong current. It was a long day of competition and I surfe three heats, and made my first USBA final!! It was so sweet and I was sooo happy! Its the best feeling to have a goal and reach it. My parents and older brother Jason got to come to the contest and watch me compete which was really special. I got 2nd place in the finals behind my favorite bodyboarder of all time Jeff Hubbard!
Here is a quote I took from the press release!!; "Major standouts where California's own Jeremy Wright who was on a consistent roll from day one all the way to the final." So nice of them to give me a little love.
My parents booked it home after the finals and started to get a big dinner ready with my sister in law Christina and my oldest brother Josh who were starting to cook a feast to celebrate my finals placing. Any one that knows my parents knows that they are AMAZING and that I am really blessed by them and my whole family so yeah I was so stoked to rush home and get my grub on haha

1 Comments:

Blogger Jonathan, Sarah & Aurora said...

you do have amazing parents! i love them!

November 20, 2008 at 11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home