Monday, November 17, 2008

Tuesdays and Thursdays

Tuesday and Thursdays are my crazy days and almost always the same; I pretty much wake up get into the Word, go to the beach for a couple hours, book it to school for a couple hours, go work at Alternative Surf 11am-6pm, workout, do yoga, eat, and finish it off by doing some homework.
Working at an all bodyboard shop is the BEST thing ever! You meet some of the coolest people, watch the best videos, look at the newest bodyboarding products, and are just around bodyboarding things all day!!! Sooo stoked, but this last week one of our loyal customers stephen brought in some sweet old mags and I got to check them out! It was soo nice of him and it just got me pumped to get some waves! Man I love being a bodyboarder! Yewww
Photobucket
Steve and some of his collection

Photobucket
A sick ad of Tamega with Wave Rebel!!! (www.waverebel.com)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home