Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Portugal; the event

Photobucket

Photobucket
The Coaches

Photobucket
All the countries

Photobucket

Photobucket
How sweet is this guy!

Photobucket
Marcus Lima from Brazil won the bodyboarding event!! How passionate are Brazilians!

Photobucket
CJ hobgood! The champ!!

Photobucket
The crowd

Photobucket
The stage

Photobucket
Getting our silver medal!

Photobucket
Marcus and I are friends, and since he wanted my shirt I had to give it to the champ!.. even though i did get in trouble for it haha

Photobucket
Ben hooked me up with his signature trunks, if you like them get some from reef and support benny b!

Photobucket
jake and coach joey




We finally got to the competing part and it was so sweet. The level of bodyboarding was really really high. I didnt get the best result but definetley tryed my hardest. I got 30th place. It was really encouraging to have CJ hobgood talk to me about his result here when he was my age. He told me that he did even worse result then me like 36th place or something, he told me to really learn from this result and see what I could improve on and dont make the same mistakes again. He then went on to list some of his accomplishments like winning a World Title!! It was sweet for him to do that for me and just share some other insights and to keep following my dreams. Man that sweet. Jacob did really well and got in the top 16 which is so sweet! I was really really happy for him. He is going to be doing the World Tour next year so I hope everyones ready for him to really BLOW UP! Yeww
Everyone on the team did really well and to get the full results check out www.wsg2008.com they have loads of photos from every day of the contest and everything!!
CJ hobgood actually wounded up winning the event which was unreal, and team USA got a silver medal! yewww soo rad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home