Wednesday, November 5, 2008

And were off

Photobucket
Don't trust Jacob with clippers!

I picked up Jacob Romero from the airport on October 7th. That night we had the idea of buzzing my head just so I would stay focus and get psyched for our trip to Portugal with the USA team. So we buzzed my head it was soo funny just doing mow hawks and letting Jake get creative haha

Photobucket

The Madrid family took us out to eat along with some legends Albo and Tom Prince!! Those people are really awesome and are full of knowledge and some AMAZING stories. Tome and Albo are like big kids which is so hilarious, when you hang out with those two guys you are guaranteed to laugh till you cry haha Big thank you for Mr. and Mrs Madrid for allowing Jacob and I order whatever we wanted it was soo good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home