Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Zinka and Viper

Photobucket

I got some fun waves with some old friends I havent seen in a while, it was really cool to see how they are doing with school and work. I then got some lunch with some people from my Business Law class to eat some burritos and study for our test. I finally came home and my suncare sponsor Zinka (www.zinka.com) had a box of goodies waiting for me for my portugal trip. They gave me some shirts, ALOT of sunscreen, lip balm, cup holders, bottle opener, etc.. So stoked to hook up some of my friends!
Also uncle fred simpson sent me some fresh new VIPERS!!!! (www.viperfins.com) I have been with Viper for 5 years now. They along with Alternative Surf were my first sponsors I got them at the same time and have been sooo stoked since!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home