Friday, September 18, 2009

Traveling up North for a mini Expedition segment

I got to go on a bodyboard trip up to Nor Cal on the 10th to the 16th with my coach Jacob Reeves and the talented video guru James Prola documented the trip for a mini Bodyboard Expedition video! I got to surf a lot of different waves, hang out with some of funny local guys, get a lot of advice from Jacob, along with having him critique the footage and see what I can do better (there is A LOT!! lol) Of course we all had loads of fun and I even managed to stay on top of all my homework! All in all it was such a good time and I encourage anybody to go on crazy adventures, and keep progressing in whatever it is you love to do!

All the frame grabs below were provided by James Prola and BBX
Below are all shots of me
Photobucket
Invert
Photobucket
Jimmy getting some cool angels
Photobucket
Riding
Photobucket
Rollo
Photobucket
Right Barrels
Photobucket
Seaweed, kelp and a small wave
Photobucket
Happy my Bodyglove suit kept me warm!
Photobucket
Jacob and I chasing the wildlife
Photobucket
Empty one! So sick
Photobucket
Me getting my homework done and jacob reviewing the footage to see what I can improve and work on
Photobucket
Jacob killing it
Photobucket
Coach sick drop!
Photobucket
Mr. Reeves enjoying some time with Mr. Barrel

Below are some shots that I took with my camera
Photobucket
Happy
Photobucket
The cottage we stayed in for the week
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Studying
Photobucket
Crazy!
Photobucket
Hi Friend
Photobucket
Jim
Photobucket
Getting all artsy
Photobucket
LATER!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home