Saturday, October 16, 2010

Boogie sessions with friends

The waves have been really fun lately and I have been getting in the water two to three times a day pretty much every day. I bodyboard alone a lot and don't mind to at all but this session down south I cruised with my friend Dustin and Alex filmed. I ran into a bunch of friends that I haven't seen for a while and it was rad to see them all ripping!

Me

Nick Arant is one of the people I bodyboard most frequently with at home and his style reminds me SOO much of Mark Klein. Sick cutty.

She Sevilla is from Hawaii and is someone that gets me stoked to surf. He has this vibe that automatically makes everything really funny and care free. Im already a pretty weird kid but when I hang out with Shea in the water im even weirder than normal which is hard to believe haha On top of being such a cool guy to hang out with he rips to

Chris Taloa getting a sick one! I really like bodyboarding with Taloa because if he likes something I did he will tell me and if he didn't like what I did he will tell me but also provide advice and feedback on how to not make the same mistake or how I can make something look better. Getting advice like that from someone who has been in the sport as long as him is priceless. Thanks Chris!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home