Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I LOVE New YorK

Before heading to New Jersey for the Jenks pro I flew into New York to hang out with my New York family, the Lyons for a few days. TJ and I are really good friends so to catch up with him, the fam and cruise the city was the best choice for the start of my east coast trip.

New York makes you do strange things

I sat by some cool people on my connecting flight

TJ is pro on the subway

Choices choices choices haha

City

Trees

Buildings

People

NYC

This spot got identical to 40th st the day before I left to Jersey. I was out for five hours straight. The lifeguards kicked all 20+ surfers out of the water and then came and joined me. Never forget that.

Wave

Siking

Matt Clark is one talented human being on the boog and behind the lens! Check out his WEBSITE!

BEST New York parents to have! Love them! They always make my stay the BEST!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home