Sunday, October 10, 2010

Indo trip photos

I was in Indo the last three weeks and I had a blast. We got fun waves and the crew of guys were rad. Check out the new SURGE online magazine and BODYBOARDER magazine for some coverage of the trip and probably a few sponsor ads!

Heading to Indo with all these people

Made it there with all my stuff, stoked!

Evan was ripping this trip and got the best barrel out at Padang the day before we left, luckiest grom for sure!

Not are money any more. Boat was expensive but so worth it

Crossman and Rusty. One thing that amazed me was how long all of the Carlsbad guys have been friends for, pretty much since diapers! Legends for sure!

Savoji and I have been friends for a while now and are pretty opposite but get a long so well which is rad. Be sure to check out my YOUTUBE page for future bodyboard episodes of us traveling, cruising, and bodyboarding together. It should be pretty funny, crazy and Radical!

Boat crew

The boat

First sunrise

Rad

Siked

Clouds

Wave

This little boat would rush you out to the lineup and come pick you up whenever you wanted. It was epic.

Fish

The guys ordered this for some of the late night meals haha I was stoked on the free WiFi

Groms don't complain. Seabass missed school to make this trip and was shredding!

Bodyboards are used for everything. Ray and Byzak using Rusty's signature model for a poker table.

Spending to much money in Indo on stuff, exhausted from bargaining all day haha

Focus time! Only three months left of school! I finished my MKT 450 class and took my Final on a small secluded island which was pretty wild.

Padang shade

We stayed in Kuta and there were tons of people from all over the world staying there, pretty cool meeting so many different people from all over the place. The Aussies dominate though for sure!

Cool

Siking like always

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home