Saturday, November 20, 2010

ALTERNATIVE SURF SEAL BEACH!!!

Alternative Surf in Seal Beach had a grand re-opening today and it was sick! Rusty Friesen and I went to sign some poster and give out some free swag.
I have been riding for Alt Surf since I was 16 years old and been a shop rat ever since! It would be the place I would hang out to do homework, learn from the older riders, learn about the sport, get stoked on all the new bodyboard videos and soo much more. The shop means a lot to California bodyboarding and to have a place that is 100% bodyboarding is amazing! The new owners are awesome, the staff is professional, the shop looks really nice, product is fresh and everything is amazing!! PLEASE stop by the shop and support them. You can also shop online at www.alternativesurf.com Alternative Surf has some of the BEST ideas for 2011 that I have heard in a long time and I am so pumped!!
Only five weeks of school left till I graduate!!!! BOOM!!!

Ryan and Rusty

People

Seal Beach

The staff, they will take care of you

Mr.Frazzetta and Narant

Humans

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home