Friday, December 3, 2010

Edit by Wisdom Morm coming soon!!

My friend Wisdom is one talented human with photography, filming, and editing. In July we filmed one day at my local spot in the summer on an average day but he is creating something really cool from interviews and lifestyle! I posted some frame grab pictures earlier in the blog and said it would take some time since he is crazy busy with everything that he has going on. Five months later and we finally got working on it. We are hoping to release it the weekend of December 11th! It is a short documentary of my daily my life. I give some insights on what I have learned while trying to motivate and encourage people. I am REALLY excited for this and can't wait to see the end result!

A short south pacific edit will be in the end also Photo by Tania

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home