Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Flat and thinking back on Australia trip with Matt Ryan and Eli Beach

November was the least amount of time in the water that I have had since I was 15 years old! I only spent 20 hours in the ocean. Plus looking at the forecast is a nightmare! I can't wait to travel again, school is almost done.

The Forecast for where I live

Below are a photos from a trip I did in Australia. All pictures from Matt Ryan!

Crew

One of my favorite shots from my trip of myself. Matt Ryan did a pulled back view and I love it! We were the only three humans in site. It was pretty surreal, waves were good and I got to practice all day on surfing rights, it was great!

Flipping

I always asked Matt to take my barrel shots with my camera since hes pro but he told me to try and get my own and this is one I got.

And another one.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeff Yusa said...

such a nugget in the last shot!

December 1, 2010 at 4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home