Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Legends and Valentines Day

This year at the Pipe contest they are having a Legends heat. Early in the day I was surfing my second session with Jeff Hubbard at the beach park. I saw some older guys rocking up and he told me it was Eppo and Bullet! I got to watch Eppo boost his signature Eppo air in front of Hubb which was soo sick! Later in the day I went to Keiki and Eppo and Bullet had a bodysurf session. My friend Jack Johns took a shot of me and these LEGENDS of our sport! Eppo is the first person to do a double roll and the first Australian World championship. Bullet was the first Australian to win the Pipe contest.

Talking story before the session

I hope everyone had an awesome Valentines! This is the song I sent to my amazing supportive girlfriend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home