Saturday, February 19, 2011

Pipe Contest Result

The waves weren't how everyone was hoping for. I gave my best and got stuck on the inside when the best waves came. I wounded up getting 3rd in the heat and not advancing. Congrats to Brian Wise and Sacha Specker for advancing those guys rip!
I just wanted to THANK EVERYONE who wrote on my facebook, twitter, texted and even called me! I had 73 messages! Talk about support you guys are amazing! Wish I would of made it but it was not my time. Have to keep training, be a smarter competitor and continue to learn from the top dogs.


First comment from my favorite bodyboarder of ALL TIME Jeff Hubbard! CAREER! I think Jeff is on fire and is going to win the event. That is who I am putting my money on.




THANK YOU GUYS SOOO MUCH for taking the time to watch my heat really appreciate it!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home