Wednesday, April 20, 2011

CAREER!! EMBRACE Screen Printing


This last month my life has changed SO much but definitely for the better. I love new challenges and creating new goals for myself. My best friend and I have owned Embrace Apparel since 2002. My best friend Kevin Jenkins is one of the most amazing people anyone will ever meet. Besides my family he is the most influential person in my life to date from being a 4.0 student all the way threw high school and challenging me to do the same, to graduating from Cal State Long Beach with ease and pushing me to graduate myself. He has also traveled all around the world, is blessed with a servants heart, is really involved with the church, has owned his own business and through that living the lifestyle he has wanted to by being his own boss but most importantly being a man of God who truly lives out what he preaches.
He has been silk screening for the past eight years and doing it for various companies. We have been discussing for a while about my role in the company and when I or if I would step up and do more with him. I have been living a life that I always dreamed, desired and strived for as a professional bodyboarder getting paid to travel all around the world surfing some of sickest waves, competing, having fun, working the odd jobs and going to school online to get my Bachelors degree.
Okay so picture this scenario so you understand why I am so excited about everything in my life right now! I started off my year graduating college after doing twice as many units as a full time student and working a full time and part time job. I then left all my responsibilities behind me to finally take a break. I decide to head to Hawaii for two months of surfing the best waves of my life and having the time of my life with some of my closest friends. I then came back home to be greeted by the most amazing and supportive family, friends and girlfriend. Then this once in a lifetime opportunity to go all in 100% in business with my best friend comes to me so I can capitalize on my God given gifts, on top of having the opportunity to challenge myself daily and be my own boss.The timing is so perfect and I truly believe it was totally God orchestrated. After lots of praying, time in the word and advice from my mentors and people I look up to and respect I decided to go all in 100% with Kevin a few days after his 24th birthday. This is an opportunity of a lifetime and I am so excited to see what the Lord does next!
If you or anyone you knows needs shirts printed you can e-mail me at jeremy@embraceapparel.com
You can stay connected with EMBRACE by the follwing sites: Website, Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter, and by shopping online.


Kev and I on top of half dome in Yosemite

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home