Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The Valet Runner

I got the raddest most comfortable pair of running shoes I have ever owned last week. I also got these comfy insoles to add to the goodness on my feet. The total was pretty pricey but a great investment for sure! I got them at Sport Chalet to give the headline sponsor of the US tour US Open event some support. Thanks SPORT CHALET!
I got a job in the beginning of the month as a valet driver at the Pike in downtown Long Beach. I can honestly say that I LOVE the job! Is that weird or what? I think not! I am working four to seven days a week at anywhere from six to 10 hours a night and its so rad! I have A LOT of friends that I went to High School with that work there and it makes time fly by plus its always busy. I also love the fact that you get paid to drive super nice cars (most of the time), run like a maniac from the structure to the pike area (quarter mile each way) and just get to greet all these people with a huge smile and get them super amped up to have the best time that night!
I think having a positive outlook is huge especially in the case of working. I look at this "job" as getting paid to stay fit, figuring out my "dream" car and learning from successful people.
Big thank you to Jared for giving me a chance at the job! As always my goal is to be the best and they give out bonuses each week for the best employee. There are 70+ employees but my goal isn't to just win the bonus once but for an entire month! GAME ON! yeww

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home