Monday, November 3, 2008

BIA Champs

Photobucket
My family
Photobucket
Ron Dog had a very emotional awesome speech
Photobucket
VERY STOKED!

The BIA championships went down on September 13th and 14th. There were loads and loads of groms in the event which was really cool to see. The event was really fun, I went into the event the point leader in the Pro division. I wounded up winning my first heat, which was really cool. The other guys who were in the title race was my friend Drew Erichson, Bobby Kitchart and Joe Grodzen. Drews waves never came to him and lost. Joe and Bobby were really competitive and both didnt advance. At the time I didnt know what happened but when the Wave Rebel team manager Terry Heavens told me that I just won the 2008 Pro title and Manny announced it on the mic it was awesome!! My mom was there and it was just sweet. All my friends congratulated me and it was rad. I made it to the semis and had a really cool heat with my friend Jacob Romero and Chris Won Ton. Won ton did stand up and Jacob got second. I got third and didnt advance. Man it would have been sooo rad to win the tour and the title but it didnt happended. Even though I didnt win my good friend Jacob Romero won his first tour event! He absolutley killed it and I was soooo stoked for him! If there is anyone that deserved to win it was him!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home