Monday, November 17, 2008

Up North

I was checking out the swell and it looked super fun for some spots up north and I got to meet up with my good friend Brett Curran who lives up there. I got to go to Puerto with him along with some other really fun trips back in the day and he is like the best guy to travel with always super crusy and loves good bigger waves! We also grew up surfing Seal like everyday too so it was good to catch up with him. He always pushes me and makes reminds me to ride a sponge cause you LOVE it! Bottome line. He is going to school for Agriculture.
Photobucket
This gives him the energy to do marathon sessions!
Photobucket
Car is loaded

1 Comments:

Blogger BrookieG7 said...

Jeremy!! seems like you had soooo much fun! hahaah i finally came on your website how stoked are you?? hahahaha i kid i kid :) serisouly though, this is rad and very well done. props to milo! we for sure have to hang soon, a borders run or maybe get out in the water!!
alritey well till then!
peaceeeee <3

November 20, 2008 at 12:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home