Sunday, December 7, 2008

Brunch and LA

I woke up super early today hoping the waves were going to be a lot better than they were and they weren't! Haha Sometimes when the waves aren't the best I try and give myself mini goals to accomplish for that session. Like instead of being content with just a roll I try and do a roll to spin to roll, etc.. It keeps you stoked and challenges yourself in the gutless conditions.
I got home and took my Unit 3 exam for my Poli Sci class online. The test was 2 and a half hours long! So crazy but I feel I did really well, so pretty stoked.
After that I got to get some brunch with my friends Bobby Brown, Big Nick, and their wives plus Jarrett. It's really cool to meet up with older friends that have helped me throughout my life and see how everything's going! Bobby and his wife just got home from a Caribbean cruise last night so they are still buzzing on that, and Big Nick and his wife are going to be having a baby girl soon! So they are doing awesome too!
Photobucket
Bobby, Big Nick, and their wives plus Jarrett
Right after that I headed to LA to see the homie DJ Swype and some of his Patternz threads. They were super cool and I was stoked I was able to support him and check out his stuff.

Photobucket
Traffic wasn't too bad

Photobucket
Dj Swype and his wife

Photobucket
Some of his stuff

1 Comments:

Blogger Bobby Brown said...

Breakfast burrito from Nick's = so good!

December 9, 2008 at 5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home