Monday, November 24, 2008

My dads COVER!

Today was so sweet! Remember when I wrote about the press telegram interviewing my dad for an article? Well that article came out today and guess who got the COVER SHOT.........my dad!! It was sooo cool just getting all these text messages from friends saying; "Dude I think your dads on the cover of my newspaper" The article is really cool definetley read it at http://www.dailybreeze.com/ci_11062532
To celebrate Christina made her famous soup "Sopipa" from scratch. It is hands down one of my favorites, we put lime in it and Tapatillo to kick it up a knotch!

Photobucket
Yeah my dads RAD!

Photobucket
The cover of the Press Telegram

Photobucket
I still couldnt get out of doing the dishes!! haha bummer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home