Thursday, November 27, 2008

Dougy!

After a quick surf in the morning to try out my new wetsuit, I had to rush to school then rush to work. After work I had a meeting with my dad and the University of Phoenix (since I will be transfering there and starting Janurary 6th). To end the day off I got to meet up with my old youth leader Doug Smith!
Doug took me out to eat at the Westminister mall at this place called Todai. We got all you can eat sushi and just ate till our stomachs hurt...haha!
I really enjoy meeting up with people that I respect and that I could learn from, and Doug is definetley one of them. He is just full of good advice. A couple things that he told me that really stood out were 1) Whatever you do, think long term and 2) (my favorite) First its impossible, then its difficult, then its done!!!



Yeah I was super stoked on the all you can eat!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home