Monday, November 24, 2008

Sunday

Sunday was insane and so fun! It was one of those busy days where you get alot done and at the end of the day your just completely wipedout.
This is a really quick recap; woke up super early, got some fun cold waves, starting driving home, stoped in santa barbara for brunch with my brother and sister in law, drove alot more to get home, un packed and cleaned my van, got clean for the WG thanksgiving feast, got my grub on at the church, helped clean up afterwards, went to Newport church with my best friend kevin and are friend kasey, got home did homework and hung out with the fam and ate a piece of pie ahhh what a day


Photobucket
Me, Christina and Josh at there favorite restaurant

Photobucket
The line for the food was so long but way worth it

Photobucket
All I could say is DJ can eat!

Photobucket
My sister in law Emma got the "favorite" tabel ready for everyone

Photobucket
We all sung happy birthday to Pastor Jeremy Foster (http://www.worshipgeneration.com/)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home