Monday, September 21, 2009

Leaving to Mexico for 6 weeks and Sponsor stuff

I am leaving to Mainland Mexico for six weeks which I am really looking forward to! I will be with my friend Chad Stickney who is also a photographer and videographer. Keep checking the site for updates on the trip and pray I get there safely!

I would watch this on repeat when I would be at Alternative Surf

I also just re-signed with my board sponsor Wave Rebel for another year! Really happy and can not wait to see there new 2010 stuff. Big new's on it's way probably December I can share!
Photobucket
Wave Rebel

The guys at RXYM gave me a sweet bonus from my Mexico win and for my upcoming travels! How cool is that! Check out their site and support a company that supports BODYBOARDING!!
Photobucket
My team manager Matt Byzak hooked it up! Thanks guys

I also just signed with Spider Energy drinks. They have a lot of plans for 2010 with me and are really stoked on everything I am doing. I will write more about that later!
Photobucket
One year with Spider!!
Photobucket
It actually taste good!
Photobucket
Spider!!!!
Photobucket
The back label

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home