Sunday, September 5, 2010

Vlogs from the East coast and Jenks Pro result

I have been taking tons of photos lately from this trip but forgot my connection cord for my camera back in Cali! I will have another update filled with pictures when I get back home from my New York trip, and New Jersey trip. I have gotten a ton of good waves both in New York and in Jersey. Last night after the contest the waves were so good and with a small crowd. I couldn't believe how good the waves were and stayed out till dark! The contest went insane and I lost in the semis and got equal 7th. The final was on another level and Jeff Hubbard won the Jenks title for the third time and also his sixth US national tour title! Thank you USBA for putting on such a sick event and everyone who helped put it on! Also THANK YOU to everyone for the tweets, text messages, voicemails, and facebook comments and messages! I can't believe how much support I got!!! Soo stoked!
Below are some videos I have taken with my phone from this trip!

New York


Kerm Dog


3rd Ave Promo


Signing at 3rd Ave surf shop


Matt Holzmans Biker Face


Jenks contest


Jenks insight by sean


Dett calls the Final

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home