Sunday, February 27, 2011

ALOHA to the Rogers Family

This season my friend Andrew Rogers let me stay with him and his family on the North Shore. The first time I met Andrew was like five years ago after church at a really popular breakfast joint. He is one of the easiest people to get a long with and is crazy busy working and surf and sea while also grinding school out six days a week and has such a sick family. His parents remind me of my own parents, his sister always has a killer song ready to share and his younger brother spencer and I are professional time killers haha
We went out to eat for my last dinner with my "Hawaii Family" to Lei Leis. It's a nice restaurant on the North Shore.
BIG MAHALO to the Rogers clan!!

Rick and Tracey

Uncle Bill

Whitney and her boyfriend Spencer

Brent enjoying his food and the Legend Andrew!

Andrew and I

Megan hooked me up with a Free dessert!!! The first two winters I stayed with her family The BRIDGEMANS

Thanks Megan!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home