Monday, February 21, 2011

Mark Klein

Been able to surf and hang out with my good friend Mark Klein a lot this trip! I grew up bodyboarding with him all the time and since he lives in Hawaii with his wife and daughter he is still getting in the water as much as possible and always progressing. Marks one of my favorite people to hang out with ever whether it is in or out of the water. He is one of those guys when everything seems to be going wrong he will just say something to change everyone's mood and make matters better than they should be. He is one of the easiest guys to get a long with and is filled with some wisdom beyond his years.
I think everyone should have a "Mark Klein" kind of friend in their lives to be able to chat with.

Klein and I

1 Comments:

Blogger Joshua McGowan said...

yeah buddy! slimey klieny!!! so stoked God is blessing you guys ova deh!

February 21, 2011 at 3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home